Sample Membership Renewal Form
A membership renewal form should capture key demographic information about members. This includes:
- Contact information (address, phone number, fax number
and e-mail address)
- Employment information (name of company, title, type of
golf facility, etc).
- Areas of expertise, interests and hobbies – provides
good information to match members’ interests to volunteer
- Handicap for golf events
- Option of making a contribution to the chapter, an allied
- Membership dues amounts and classification options
- Communication preference (does the member wish to receive
information by mail, e-mail, both?)
- Include a postage paid envelope with each dues renewal form and/or provide an online renewal form on the website.
- Collect all membership renewal forms before producing the membership directory (set a firm deadline for renewal forms).
The Golf Course Superintendents Association of America is dedicated to serving its members,
advancing their profession, and enhancing the enjoyment, growth and vitality of the game of golf.
© 1996 - 2013 GCSAA -
Golf Course Superintendents Association of America
1421 Research Park Drive,
Lawrence, KS 66049-3859
Tel. 800-472-7878 or 785-841-2240