CSI Turf: What Killed My Grass?
Tuesday, Feb. 5
10 a.m. – noon
Weather extremes over the last few years have been tough on turf in every region of the country. In this session, you'll hear a panel of experts present the latest information on dealing with the various stressors ranging from weather to disease. Learn how to identify the problems and find solutions to save your grass!
Robert Golembiewski, Ph.D., Green Solutions Specialist, Bayer Environmental Sciences
Lane Tredway, Ph.D., Technical Manager, Syngenta Crop Protection
- Megan Kennelly, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Department of Plant Pathology, Kansas State University
- Jim Kerns, Ph.D., Turfgrass Pathologist, North Carolina State University
- Richard Latin, Ph.D., Professor of Plant Pathology, Purdue University
- Bruce Martin, Ph.D., Professor of Entomology, Soil and Plant Science, Clemson University
- Lee Miller, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Division of Plant Sciences, University of Missouri
- Larry Stowell, Ph.D., Managing Director, PACE Turf, LLC